Skip to content
From freezing to heat waves, the climate can wreak havoc on roads. With a flexible treatment like Flexible Base, or FB, you can repair roads with significant distress and a deteriorating base.
Why We Use It
- Flexible, pliable material reverts to original structure after a freeze-thaw cycle
- Significant cost savings over traditional FDR or hot mix paving
- Extends paving season due to ambient temperature application
- Saves more of existing road surface, furthering customer savings
- Highly resilient, requires no additional surface treatment
When to Use
FB Paving Works Best
- In climates with severe temperature fluctuations
- On surfaces where rigid pavement has failed
- On low-volume roads with weak base courses
How We Apply It
- Level existing pavement
- Apply a 2-inch compacted cold-mix overlay
- Reverts to original structure after freeze-thaw cycle
Together we can do it all.
Get in touch to see how we can use FB paving to solve your pavement problems.
Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window