Skip to content
There are many membrane processes that can preserve your pavement. But FiberMat® is the ultimate crack-inhibiting treatment. An emulsion with glass fiber strands absorbs stresses and delays cracking.
Why We Use It
- Reduces reflective cracking and extends pavement life
- Increases road tensile strength and flexibility
- Almost immediate return to traffic
When to Use
FiberMat® Works Best
- On roads of all traffic volumes
- On both concrete and asphalt surfaces
- As a standalone chip seal or as an interlayer before final wearing course
- For previously milled surfaces
How We Apply It
- Combine polymer modified asphalt emulsion with fiberglass
- Computer guided cutting units prepare the mixture
- Aggregate is placed and rolled
Together we can do it all.
Get in touch to see how we can use FiberMat® to solve your pavement problems.
Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window