Skip to content
Sealer / Binder (GSB-88 and GSB-78)
Preserving your pavement for the long haul sometimes involves a long process, but with our Gilsonite Sealer/Binder, you can rejuvenate and protect pavement against aggregate loss in hours.
Why We Use It
- Extends road life
- Specified by the FAA and DOD for use on runways and taxiways
- Seals against water intrusion and aggregate loss
- Rejuvenates pavement by replenishing oils and resins
- Gilsonite is a naturally occurring asphalt
When to Use
GSB Works Best
- On networks that encounter a lot of moisture
- In situations where quick return to traffic is necessary
How We Apply It
- Clean and prepare surface
- Spray onto surface area
- Distribute sand for increased surface friction
- Dries in two to three hours
Together we can do it all.
Get in touch to see how we can use GSB to solve your pavement problems.
Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window