Skip to content
A new overlay can do a lot to preserve your pavement. But when coupled with this petroleum-based, woven material, you’ll get a simple addition with serious benefits.
Why We Use It
- Extends road life
- Minimizes water penetration and adds structural support
- Seals cracks and blemishes
- Inhibits reflective cracking
When to Use
Pavement Fabric Works Best
- Together with other preservation treatments
- On roads requiring a long-term waterproof barrier
- As a more budget-friendly option for an interlayer
How We Apply It
- Prepare surface by filling small cracks
- Apply sealant 2-6 inches wider than width of fabric
- Use brooming or pneumatic rolling to apply fabric before asphalt has cooled
Together we can do it all.
Get in touch to see how we can use pavement fabric to solve your pavement problems.
Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window