Skip to content
From rain to snow to sun, no road can escape the elements. But with a little bit of protection, those elements will cause a lot less damage. Commonly referred to as chip seal, bituminous seal coat provides the most affordable alternative to paving asphalt road. And creates a slip-resistant layer of protection that stops raveling, seals minor cracks and extends the life of your road.
Why We Use It
- Extends asphalt road life by 5-7 years
- Protects against oxidation and weather damage
- Reduces water intrusion
- Provides a membrane layer prior to paving overlays
When to Use
Seal Coating Works Best
- For existing asphalt roadways with low to moderate traffic and parking lots
- As part of a comprehensive preservation program
- In combination with an additional fog seal to seal aggregates in place, add further waterproofing and give the look of new pavement
How We Apply It
- Apply one or more layers of bituminous emulsion over clean roadway surface
- Spread cover aggregate and compact into binder according to pre-design specs
- Immediate return to traffic
Together we can do it all.
Get in touch to see how we can use seal coating to solve your pavement problems.
Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window